OVERVIEW - 7
- 0 - Florida Supreme Court Cases
- 3 - First DCA Cases
- 3 - Second DCA Cases
- 0 - Third DCA Cases
- 1 - Fourth DCA Cases
- 0 - Fifth DCA Cases
Case #1 - Luster v. State, No. 1D21-2902 (Fla. 1st DCA)(December 7, 2022) - 1:15
- Luster is a Burglary of a Dwelling case out of Leon County.
Case #2 - State v. McLaney, No. 1D22-261 (Fla. 1st DCA)(December 6, 2022) - 3:09
- McLaney is a downward departure case out of Walton County.
Case #3 - Williams v. State, No. 1D22-1642 (Fla. 1st DCA)(December 8, 2022) - 6:48
- Williams is a 3.850 “comment on a defendant’s right to remain silent” case out of Nassau County.
Case #4 - Cabrera v. State, No. 2D22-1378 (Fla. 2nd DCA)(December 7, 2022) - 9:12
- Cabrera is a 3.800(a) motion to correct illegal sentence case out of Manatee County involving 10-20-Life.
Case #5 - Roberts v. State, No. 2D21-2139 (Fla. 2nd DCA)(December 7, 2022) - 11:16
- Roberts is a waiver of a jury trial case out of Hillsborough County.
Case #6 - Rubright v. State, No. 2D22-2008 (Fla. 2nd DCA)(December 7, 2022) - 12:53
- Rubright is a 3.850 case out of Pinellas County involving failure to instruct the client on PRR consequences resulting in rejection of a plea offer.
Case #7 - Wagner v. State, No. 4D21-3387 (Fla. 4th DCA)(December 7, 2022) 16:26
- Wagner is a fellow officer rule, lawfulness of the DUI stop case out of Broward County.