OVERVIEW - 6
- 0 - Florida Supreme Court Cases
- 3 - First DCA Cases
- 2 - Second DCA Cases
- 0 - Third DCA Cases
- 1 - Fourth DCA Cases
- 0 - Fifth DCA Cases
Written summaries of each case here
Case #1 - Byram v. State, No. 1D22-828 (Fla. 1st DCA)(December 14, 2022) - 1:02
- Byram is a timeliness of a 3.850 ineffective assistance of counsel case out of Baker County.
Case #2 - State v. Snow, No. 1D22-90 (Fla. 1st DCA)(December 12, 2022) - 2:17
- Seems this was a timeliness of appeals week for the 1st DCA.
Case #3 - Hamilton v. State, No. 1D21-2532 (Fla. 1st DCA)(December 12, 2022) - 7:21
- Hamilton is alleged improper prosecutor comments and burden shifting case out of Walton County.
Case #4 - Little v. Gualtieri, No. 2D22-2613 (Fla. 2nd DCA)(Dec. 16, 2022) - 10:32
- Little is a petition for writ of habeas corpus case out of Pinellas County involving detention after revocation of a pretrial release order.
Case #5 - Phillips v. State, No. 2D22-758 (Fla. 2nd DCA)(December 15, 2022) - 13:06
- Phillips is an increase of sentence during resentencing case out of Hardee County.
Case #6 - State v. Anderson, No. 4D22-171 (Fla. 4th DCA)(December 14, 2022) - 17:03
- Anderson is a downward departure case out of Broward County.